An update has just been released for the Sega Master System core for the MiSTer FPGA and is available via the Update_All script. Check out the following update log for more details:
- Add turbo option (trbocode)
- Add quirk for Ys (Japan) to fix graphics bug (birdybro)
- Fixes populous broken audio sample at startup (jotego)
- Switch to SG-1000’s correct palette for .SG ROMs (birdybro)
- Fix crosshair “none” option (birdybro)
- Updated framework
- LLAPI support
Meanwhile, BlisSTer team has forked the official Sega Master System core for MiSTer adding LLAPI support. Automatic LLAPI downloads can be added in Update_All script settings.
With our BlisSTer, SNAC and GamerPRO adapters you can use original retro controllers with your MiSTer FPGA.