Sonic Sloth Games have just remade and released an AGA version of the classic Amiga game Turrican II. Using the graphics from the high colour, PC-DOS version of the game, Turrican II has been recoded from scratch and is available for free here.
Some features of the game:
- Runs on original AGA Amiga machines or MiSTer FPGA
- Run the game in 50 or 60hz mode
- Full use of AGA-enhanced 24-bit / 256 color modes
- Support for 2 button joysticks, CD32 joypads and user-definable controls
- Additional difficulty modes
- Check out the official site here for more information about this awesome release